If you are in the MBA Year-in-Business Programme, it is time you start crafting, revising, rewriting, and editing your CV’s. Here are some excellent tips:
- Think of your résumé as an outline for the job interview of your dreams.
- Aim for clarity.
- Be concise.
- Emphasize results first, then skills.
- Add a projects section.
- Lead them to other sources of information about you.
- Get rid of your oldest work experiences (probably).
- Include something weird.
- Tailor it to each employer.
Read details here: “This résumé landed me interviews at Google, BuzzFeed, and more than 20 top startups” in Business Insider (Nov. 03, 2016)